Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Nexus One

So I ordered my Nexus One at about 4:45 pm on a Wednesday and I got it at about Noon on Friday. The 1st 24 hours have been awesome. This phone is great. I haven't had any 3G issues and it runs smooth. With the 1 Gig processor it flies compared to my G1. I have already rooted it and installed the updates and expansions from Cyanogen and Enomther. The rooting process was about 10 minutes out of my life, not like the G1, myTouch or Moto Droid that took upwards of an hour or more.



I was able to walk right into a T-Mobile store and add Asurion insurance to my phone without hassle, just told them that I got it yesterday and they set it up, they didn't even ask for my receipt. The only disappointment was when I went to get it Ghost Armored, they didn't have the "Cut", and I have to go back next Saturday, but I get a 10% discount.

All and all I am very satisfied. This phone is sexy and super easy to root for instructions on rooting and the files to do it with go here. It is seriously, ridiculously easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment