Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nexus One With the HTC Desire ROM

So it has been an exciting couple of weeks in Android. With the announcement of 2 new phones from HTC, the Desire and the Legend, which will both be running HTC's SenseUI on Android 2.1. As I mentioned in my last post, we have multitouch now, well yesterday I noticed Google Earth on the Market and when I was trying this out, multitouch is fully enabled.



So I went ahead and took a trip over to Modaco and I bought the Ad-Free Subscription for about $15 for one year. This give me access to build my own custom ROMs in Pauls Kitchen for CyanogenMod or Modaco SensUI. Another bonus is that Flash seems to be enabled on this phone. Allowing me to view videos from more sites than just youtube. However I do not believe this is a full version of flash as some people have pointed out in various forums.

So here is the video of the Nexus One running Android 2.1 w/ SenesUI from Modaco.



And here it is running flash, playing Mafia Wars on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment