Sunday, April 18, 2010

Greydonsquare Gets an iPad



So I was sitting at home and low and behold our friend Greydonsquare showed up with the recently realeased Apple iPad. I must say Greydon was thoroughly enthused with his new purchase. I got a chance to ask hime a few questions about Apple vs. Google while he was here and he had some interesting insight.


So there you have it. The iPad in all it's glory. While I know other iPad owners are not as satisfied, Greydon believes it is a viable new medium that will enhance your computing experience. We all know I am a google fanboi, but I do like the hardware and the form factor, can we get android running on this? Maybe... One of the days...

UPDATE: Greydonsquare popped by again and let me know that he got his iPad Ghost Armored. I also have my own Nexus One and G1 Ghost Armored. Be sure to protect your investment and skin your gadgets.


No comments:

Post a Comment