Monday, February 1, 2010

Nexus One with CM 5.0 Beta3

So I have had my phone for a few weeks now and I am thoroughly enjoying the robust features. I have gone through all the motions of rooting and installing recovery and now running a custom ROM from Cyanogen. I also know that Enomther has a working ROM over on the XDA Forums for Nexus One development. I have also recently joined the Nexus Nation and have been loving the forums and features they have over there. They have news, themes and reviews and great information for all you nexus one owners. As for all those faithful to the G1, I am still modding them and yes Cyanogen is still developing for this little wonderphone. The new update, 4.2.14 has the new clock worked into it. So reset your alarms so you are not late for work!!

I have also manged to fully root the Moto Droid. This one is a beast and can currently be overclocked to 800mhz with the Smoked Glass v3.1 ROM. Running at 800mhz it is very comparable to the Nexus One. See the video below for boot times.




1 comment:

  1. It's like watching a horse race, Nexus One FTW by seconds!

    ReplyDelete