Thursday, April 22, 2010

04/21/2010: The Mcafee Virus Hit the Web


So last week was a very interesting week, we had what I like to call, The Mcafee Virus hit the corporation I work for very hard. We had a huge impact over here, disabling possibly 5,000 - 9,000 PC's countrywide. The amount of work this created was insane, I would have wrote this article earlier, but after the tech support nightmare I endured I decided to take a quick trip to cali to unwind.



We are talking about an issue here that takes 50 minutes to walk the user through on the phone. In the end we had to dispatch a small army of nerds to manually battle it out with each disabled PC. So, now we are back to normal capacity, I think, still not sure what we will see rolling in after all this mess.

So after last week I am now ready for the up coming Android Corner. Brent Fishman from Alldroid.org will be joining me once again as we discuss the latest in Android news, community and hardware. We never know what's going to happen on the Android Corner. We will also be announcing the new official time of the Android Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment