Thursday, April 29, 2010

Android Corner

So last night we had a great show. As usual Brent Fishman of alldroid.org joined us along with our in person guest, Antonio Edward, the founder of IAmAt.Mobi. We discussed the issue with Apple and gizmodo along with the the announcement of our new night and time.

As I looked at IAmAt.mobi, I started to realize, this is not a location service, this is a review service, at least in my opinion. Adding Microsoft Tag to this service I think is whats going to give IAmAt the advantage over other reviewing websites.

We also discussed the community at large. The Cyanogen vs. Blackdroid issue, where we are finding out that blackdroid may, not confirmed at all, but may be eugene373. We talked about who is and who is not making a difference in the community. When it comes down to it, Cyanogen, Koush and Manup (and many more) are top notch in my book. Unlike others who I will refrain from mentioning at this time.

So if you missed this weeks show here it is. Our new night and time is 7 PM PST on Sundays. We made this decision to accommodate our days off and to be available to our east coast fans.

Please excuse my amateur broadcast, as time goes on, the quality will improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment